*The Macclesfield store will be opening September 2023*
The Coffee House is proud to announce an exciting new position as a Store Manager in our store in Macclesfield. The store will provide a lively, fun, busy but relaxed environment for local shoppers, and a great place for like minded people to work together.
The Coffee House is a chain of independent coffee shops based in the North West. We opened our first store in Lymm village in 2011 and have been continuing to grow the business ever since. We are a forward thinking company, priding ourselves on new and innovative ways of working. We bring passion, individuality and quality to all of our stores. We have a vision for growth but want to maintain our independent values and continue to aim to be everyone’s ‘go to’ coffee brand.
Core Brand Values
Customer service: It is important that all of our employees look to go that extra mile for all of our customers. We feel that we give a more personable, friendly and genuine experience than our competitors. We look after every customer that walks through our doors and it is the continued support of our regular customers that ensures the success of our business.
Passion for coffee: Our coffee is the heart of our business and is sourced from a local roastery. We ensure that fresh tasting coffee is served by our trained baristas each and every day.
Delicious products: All of our products are freshly made in our Central Production Unit using ingredients that are specially selected from local and independent suppliers.
Relaxing atmosphere: We like to create a calm, laid-back atmosphere for our customers. Whether you are meeting friends, using the store as a workspace or just relaxing, you will find that there is something for everyone.
- As a Team Leader you will assist the Store Leader in championing the core brand values and ensuring the best customer service possible. You will support the Store Manager and lead the team in their absence.
- Open and close the store and hold a set of keys.
- Process the orders for delivery.
- To competently and confidently run a shift.
- Delegate and position staff on shift and arrange breaks.
- To be flexible and help with covering shifts.
- To have responsibility for the store as a whole when on shift and in the absence of the Store Leader.
- Escalating any staffing issues or poor performance to the Store Leader.
- Full responsibility for the store when the Store Leader is absent.
- When short staffed be willing to work extra hours to cover the needs of the business.
Experience we are looking for:
- Ideally from the hospitality/retail background.
- Worked in a fast paced customer service environment.
- Exceptional customer service and listening skills.
- Passionate about people and can lead a team.
- Barista experience is a plus but don’t worry you will receive training on this.
- Enthusiastic with a proactive attitude.